Freelance Graphic Designer in Boston, MA, USA
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are looking for a full-time freelance graphic designer to begin immediately. You will be a core member of the creative team who will work closely with marketing to bring our brand to life.
- Produce website images, infographics, and print collateral (e.g., data sheets)
- Develop PowerPoint and Google Slide templates for specific presentations
- Work closely with marketing to brainstorm and implement creative campaign strategies
- Report directly to Creative Lead and provide design support as needed
- Naturally organized with an amazing attention to detail
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 3 years design experience
- Ability to provide portfolio of work you’ve done and are proud of
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of differences between designing for print and web
- Understanding of basic web design and animation principles
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to handle shifting project priorities
- Familiarity with WordPress and HubSpot a bonus
- Willingness to work at our Somerville office periodically
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You’ll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page