Senior User Experience Designer - (Contract/Freelance) in Atlanta, GA,USA
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!
- Location: Rightpoint Offices - Atlanta, GA
- Term: estimated 3 months, possible extensions
- Rate: DOE
- Portfolio required along with submission.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design - and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain’s Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- “Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago” by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the “Most Promising Companies in America” by Forbes in 2014
We are looking for a talented Senior Experience Designer (Contract/Freelance) to join our Atlanta Office. If you love to ask questions, analyze answers, challenge conventions, and define beauty within complex systems then we would love to talk to you. Senior Experience Designers at Rightpoint can easily move back and forth between collaborative and independent projects. They possess the ability to focus in on project requirements and identify the right solutions to meet them. They attack the small and large problems with the same relentless pursuit for clarity and creativity.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What you need to have:
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions
- 5 or more years of professional experience in the experience design field
- A tireless desire to learn and share your thinking
- A great collaborative attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects demonstrating executional excellence
- Proficiency in creative, office and UX design tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision
- Ability to prototype solutions
- Understanding and your own examples of industry standard research techniques
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view utilizing visual storytelling
- Understanding of foundational front end design
- A burning passion for art and science
It’s also great if you have:
- Agency experience
- Content Strategy experience
- CMS, portal or product design knowledge
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
- Crazy karaoke skills
- Experience working with internal portals/intranets (SharePoint etc.)
This is a contract position. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S… WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page