User Acquisition Ad Creative Designer (Freelance) in Los Angeles, CA, USA
Earny is seeking a highly-motivated individual to work as a freelance designer to collaborate with the Growth Team, developing direct response ads across user acquisition channels. This position will be remote, with weekly touch points. Ideal candidate to be local. Compensation based on hourly/project basis.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Who we are:
With one click Earny gets you money! Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on almost every purchase. Earny uses low-latency price tracking to identify the lowest possible prices, and obtains refunds using credit card price protection.
Every year, online shoppers in the US lose 50 billion dollars in unclaimed money, and we’ve developed an elegant way of returning that money back to our customers. Our simple customer experience means sophisticated back-end decision-making on their behalf.
We’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager to make a difference and play a vital role in Earny’s growth and success.
- Collaborate with Growth Manager to define creative concepts
- Design concepts to meet audience targeting and UA objectives
- Leverage data & learnings to guide creative process
- Produce with clear direct response tone & call to actions
- Able to design across mediums: still, video, gifs, cinemagraphs
- Comfortable re-sizing assets according to platform requirements
- Iterate on existing ideas, and test test test.
- 2+ years relevant experience as Graphic Designer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Expert in designing direct response advertising
- Proficient: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects/Premier Pro, Sketch, Final Cut Pro
- Comfortable working remotely, and meeting deadlines.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page