Freelance Photographer in Hartford, CT, USA
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must submit a short bio/resume, and a Twine portfolio of 15-20 images showcasing portraits, interiors, and exteriors of buildings.
Are you passionate about environmental portraits? Are you motivated, people-oriented, and able to adapt to new situations quickly? Want to work with a successful, high-growth company that’s transforming healthcare?
Work for Zocdoc as a freelance photographer! In this contract position, you’ll empower patients by helping them see medical practices, office staff, and doctor portraits while seamlessly booking appointments online.
What you’ll do:
- Photograph healthcare professionals on-location in their offices. You’ll provide us with 20-30 final images to be used for these doctors’ profiles on Zocdoc.
- Communicate with our team of editors to ensure doctors receive the best photos possible
- Represent the Zocdoc brand in a positive light
- Access to a car. Some assignments will require extended driving.
- A minimum of 10-15 hours of weekday availability between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Must own a DSLR and speedlight with experience shooting in various lighting conditions
- A can-do, positive attitude!
What you’ll get:
- Payment for each doctor photographed and reimbursement for mileage, parking and tolls.
- Feedback from a team of professional editors and the opportunity to expand your portfolio
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
About the Client Operations Team
At Client Operations, we’re savvy, caring, resourceful people who are focused on the delivery and support of our product to all segments of our business, and both sides of our marketplace. We interface with hospital executives, physician practices, patients and everything in between. We’re natural- born listeners, creative problem-solvers and enthusiastic team players, taking what we learn on the front lines back to our developers to keep empowering patients.
“I love how resilient we are as an organization. We are constantly improving and learning from our mistakes. That’s critical when you are changing something as complicated and resistant as healthcare.”
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page