Freelance Copywriter (Remote) in London, UK
At Correct Lingo, we help businesses excel by providing them professional copywriting and localization services. Our goal is to help our clients reach global markets for better business growth.
If you’re motivated, meet deadlines, internet savvy, a good writer, talented, hard-working, creative, an innovator, and always ready to learn, we may need you on our team. We’re looking for long-term dedicated freelance professionals to join us.
We are looking for experienced copywriters to write compelling copies for our clients.
- Write high quality and engaging and persuasive copies
- Edit copies
- Demonstrate commitment to add value to our clients’ businesses
- Show creativity through writing
- Research when required
- At least 3 years of experience in copywriting
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in a sector/industry
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Ability to write in clients’ tone of voice
- Ability to demonstrate persuasive narrative
- Experience in B2B marketing, creative writing or journalism is a must
- Internet/computer savvy
- Respectful and positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the English language
- A degree is a plus but not required
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
- Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page