Freelance Creative Artworker in London, UK
Working with an international supermarket to deliver the roll out of their store graphics as they continue a period of expansion and rebrand across the UK and Ireland.
Over the last two years CADA have rebranded the retailers in-store and external signage and are now in the phase of rolling out a combination of small and large format graphics across approx 200 stores.
Terms of working:
- Ongoing flexible part-time contract
- 9am - 5:30pm
- Approximately 3-5 days per week
- Ongoing contract for 6 months with potential for extension beyond – commitment required
- Start date – End of Jan 2019
- Preparing large & small format artwork for a range of different store graphics:
- Interpreting site surveys and merchandising floor plans to assess best solution for graphic application
- Preparing presentations for client sign off
- Creating artwork for print * Designing creative solutions to ad hoc briefs for unusual store graphics which will require brainstorming and idea generation
- Image retouching/manipulation
- Upholding brand consistency across all artwork and adhering to guidelines wherever possible - one mould does not fit all!
- Supporting the 3D team in supplying graphics and updates to store install guides/floor plans
- A calm, can-do flexible attitude to ever shifting priorities, workload and changes in the status quo – often working to tight deadlines
- Team player - we’re a friendly and open bunch who keep communication channels open on things like - can I make that deadline? Do I need more information? Do I need to ask for help? Can I offer help?
- Excellent organisation skills - good filing and server hygiene including file names/version control etc.
- Excellent attention to detail - especially on things like store names, spellings and dimensions.
- Strong visual sense i.e. ability to source appropriate photography/imagery
- Strong layout skills – creatively adapting existing artwork into new formats
- Excellent all round visual communicator - i.e. can communicate visually in presentation format for client
- You need to be good with numbers - calculations will feature in your artwork.
- Previous experience in delivering large format graphics a must
- Previous experience working on similar retail projects an advantage
- Software - Excellent skills in full Adobe creative suite / knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page