Freelance Digital Marketing Assistant in New York, NY, USA
3.1 Phillip Lim is looking for a freelance Digital Marketing Assistant to work across all areas of Marketing and Branding department through January 2019. This freelance role will be the short-term key point-of-contact for the marketing department to support both internal and external communications planning to ensure smooth and consistent execution of brand projects globally. The ideal candidate will be available 2-3 days per week from 12/10/18 - 2/1/19.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Provide marketing support across all 3.1 Phillip Lim digital channels
- Employ marketing analytics to gather key data
- Create and circulate the master Marketing calendar, and provide monthly reporting
- Assist in planning all weekly social activity, ensuring all messaging and creative is aligned with wider brand communications calendar
- Email Marketing management– responsible for creation and deploying all email communications. HTML coding, A/B testing and Q/A all aspects of emails (copy, links, tracking, UX, etc.)
- Writing branded copy for organic and paid social, email marketing, website and partner channels in addition to special projects
- Act as point of contact for external partners marketing and creative needs
- Planning and execution of communications in support of brand collaborations and special projects
What you’ll have:
- Must have experience with paid social, paid search, Google Analytics, and display
- Knowledge of HTML coding preferred
- Experience with ESP email segmentation (SailThru experience a plus)
- Experience in Copywriting
- Full-time, Temporary
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page