Product Designer in Hermosa Beach, CA, USA
We are always looking for freelance user experience (UX) designers to work remotely with us on a contract basis.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
More about us…
We are a boutique consultancy offering digital product management and strategy services. We advise our clients’ C-suite on product/market fit and funding/operational needs. We often augment our clients’ staff to lead the definition of all product requirements, select technology vendors, and oversee the build and launch of new products. Clients hail from: B2B ecommerce, B2B healthcare (SaaS), employment/recruitment, crowd-sourced local search, and digital media.
User Experience & Graphics Designer
Experience Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create products that engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centered design, human computer interaction, and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are innovative problem solvers, self-starters, and strong collaborators who excel in a fast paced environment.
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility.
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
Partner with Engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- 5+ years of Experience Design experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Product Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page