Photographer / Image Editor (Part time / Freelance) in New York, NY, USA
EVELYN K is a rapidly growing fashion accessory company based in New York City. We are looking for ambitious, dependable, and experienced individuals to be a part of our team.
*To apply, please submit your RESUME + PORTFOLIO
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Shooting product photos in-house for marketing materials and website
- Retouch images as needed to maintain consistent company brand style.
- Name and organize digital assets and correlate with the associated product
- Work independently and collaborate with the Design & Merchandizing Team
- Must have experience in Product photo shooting (Apparel/soft accessories)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop for post processing involving retouching, cleanup and masking
- Additional Adobe Creative Suite application knowledge, such as Illustrator, Lightroom, is a plus.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Lightroom: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product photo shooting (Apparel/soft accessories): 1 year (Required)
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page