Website Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator in Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Website Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator (work from home, flexible hours!)
Seeking a creative, outgoing, personable, driven project manager with experience in project development, Wordpress, and website development. Hiree must be client facing and have strong written and verbal skills, must be customer service minded and have exceptional organization and time management skills. Pay is $15 an hour. Guaranteed 20-30 hours per month at minimum. The ideal applicant is located within a 100 mile radius of Marshall, MN. Applicants will work remotely during normal business hours (8:00AM-5:00PM).
- Knowledge in Wordpress & website development processes
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal
- Client Facing, professional
- Strong time management skills and have the ability to establish timelines and stick to deadlines
- Comfortable with confrontation and “putting out fires”, customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent field
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and priorities
- Experience in project management of any sort
- Creative writing skills
- Content organizational skills (text, images, photos, etc.)
- Experience in GSuite (google docs, sharing files, etc.)
- Create project plans, schedules/timelines, set up meetings, manage budget to ensure website development projects are staying on time and on budget.
- Problem solving skills
- Be a self-starter and self motivator.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (BONUS SKILLS)
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Content strategy
- Social media marketing & strategy
- Lead nurturing campaigns, marketing automation, email marketing
- Basic Graphic Design Knowledge (.psd, .ai, .id)
- Full-time, Contract
- $15.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page