Digital Administrative Manager in Seattle, WA, USA
Secular Jewish Circle of Puget Sound (SJC) is a non-profit, membership organization devoted to celebrating Jewish culture in a non-theistic setting. SJC runs a Sunday school and holds events throughout the Seattle area. This position provides the management and support of the digital systems used by SJC to run the organization and communicate with its members. This is a work-from-home position requiring approximately 5-10 hours per week.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System Maintenance
- SJC uses a CRM/CMS system called ShulCloud to manage member records. While pre-existing knowledge of ShulCloud is not required, ability to learn to operate and manage it is required
- Manage and update membership records
- Create email lists
- Create forms, such as event sign-up forms
- Produce reports
- Facilitate communications
- Compile a directory for use by members
- On a continuing basis, updates home page, calendar, events and other aspects of the website
- Work with Shalom Sunday School director to update and manage school portion of the website
- Manage e-mail contacts and distribution lists, including email management application
- Gather and edit content for broadcast email notices, the SJC website, and social media
- Compile and send twice-a-month email newsletter to members
- Report on email statistics (list size, delivered, opened, etc.) to the board on a regular basis
- Maintain SJC’s Facebook Page
- Create Facebook events for SJC’s in-person events in cooperation with the Event Coordinator
- Respond to general phone and email inquiries
- Route phone and e-mail inquiries to appropriate SJC members in a timely manner
- Arrange for printing and mailing (brochures, notices, membership packets, etc.)
- Organize and maintain files and documents on the SJC Google Drive
- Complete other tasks as assigned by supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least one year experience using a CRM and/or CMS system. Administrator experience is a plus.
- Experience administering Facebook and social media pages, email, and web site content for an organization
- Experience maintaining and integrating social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) with web sites and CRM systems
- Must be proficient with office word processing and spreadsheet applications (e.g., MS and/or Google)
- Professional and tactful in all interpersonal interactions
- Ability to work independently is a must
- Exceptional reliability, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Must have reliable, consistent access to phone, computer, and the Internet
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Employment contingent on passing a background check.
- Location: This is a work-from-home opportunity as we don’t have an office. However, you must live in the State of Washington and must be able to come into Seattle for occasional meetings.
To apply, please send a cover letter along with your resume.
- using a CRM or CMS system: 1 year (Preferred)
- general administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- email newsletter coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page