UX Designer in San Diego, CA, USA
Wong.Digital is a boutique design agency dedicated to Design with an uppercase “D.” We are committed to human-centered, accessible, and inclusive design with impeccable craft. We work with startups on digital product design, marketing, and branding to accelerate their growth.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are looking for a mid-level user experience designer for our health and wellness client. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a great product that has the potential to help millions of people struggling with unhealthy lifestyles.
- Research industry and audiences
- Work with clients to define requirements
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Work collaboratively with creative director, visual designers, developers, and copywriters on solutions
We’re looking for candidates with these qualifications:
- Portfolio that demonstrates their skills
- 3–4 years experience doing UX work in a professional capacity
- Core UX skills: research, information architecture, wireframing, protyotyping
- Having been the UX lead on projects
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Great communicator, both orally and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision
This role will be freelance to start with potential to convert to full-time. You must be on-site at our office, although we can be flexible with partial remote work.
In your application, please include a link to your portfolio, as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
- User Experience Design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- San Diego, CA (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page