Freelance Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA, USA
**Role Summary **
Operam is looking for a freelance community manager to be the frontline on behalf of Operam’s clients, engaging the community in valuable conversation, answering questions, monitoring and reporting on engagement across the brand, their products and topics of interest.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
This person will execute the social campaign across various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., based on a specific strategy and brand voice guidelines. This person must be proactive in identifying issues and opportunities within the brand’s social networks, offering solutions and mediating conversations, communicating/routing issues to the appropriate stakeholder.
This role is also responsible for coordinating and working seamlessly with the paid social team and work to identify and execute upon efficiencies.
Evening and weekend work will be required on occasion given the nature of always on social content.
- Engage with brand communities on those platforms on behalf of clients
Participate in developing a content strategy, reporting and optimizing across platforms
- Execute unique campaign message processes, working collaboratively with others on the team through each of the important campaign development and delivery steps, from conception through execution, measurement and reporting
- Publish content across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Regularly interface with creative leadership, the account team and key clients on social media activity
- Coordinate social media recommendations
- Maintain a working knowledge of – and be able to report on – client brand’s performance in the social spaces
- Maintain a working knowledge of – and be able to report on – competitive activities in the social spaces
- Pitch posts / stories based on observations of opportunities in the market space
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Manage client expectations, prepare status reports for clients, and work closely with account team to determine and execute on timelines and deadlines
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Great copywriting and communication skills
- Experience with community management, social listening tools, and campaign reporting
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive timelines
- Deep understanding of social media channels and innovation - constantly bringing new ideas to the table
- The ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Google Docs, specifically Slides/Powerpoints and Sheets/Excel
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page