(FREELANCE) MARKETING/PRINT PRODUCTION COORDINATOR in New York, NY, USA
We love sneakers. We love sports. And we’re proud of our unique sports-inspired culture. Many of us are dedicated athletes ourselves, and we approach our jobs along those lines: we set our goals high, exhibit fierce competitiveness and just as powerful cooperation, and we work daily to strengthen ourselves and our team.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Foot Locker, is looking to bring on a Freelance Marketing/Print-Production Coordinator for our team in New York. You will assist in the development and execution of multiple in-store visual merchandising programs for Foot Locker and Kids Foot Locker
- Assist Project Manager in the creation of project distribution lists
- Utilizing advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge for calculating accurate door counts for all Brand programs.
- Manage the FTL/KFL Marketing Help Line requests; responding to store needs, working with outside partners to request marketing materials, organize and manage the inventory and fulfillment of marketing project kits.
- Assemble marketing prototypes and provide feedback to print vendors.
- Manage the Foot Locker Light Box and Shadow Box programs from door list creation to final in-store delivery.
- Review PDF and hard copy proofs from print vendors.
- Issue purchase orders for marketing programs.
- Oversee master door list and templates
- Manage inventory lists and provide quarterly save/toss list to all print vendors.
- Assist Project Manager with flagship window installation/de-installation coordination and management.
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandising team on project requests for store openings/relocations/expansions/remodels.
- Organize materials and sign kit library.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Procurement, preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience, preferred
- Must have print production experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Advanced Functions, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator, preferred
- Experience working in a corporate setting, preferred
- Previous corporate retail experience is a plus
- Strong written, communication and organization skills
- Budget conscious; adhere to provided production budgets on all projects
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, typically under intense deadlines
- Ability to work with a variety of people across business functions
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page