Product Manager (Freelance) in Brooklyn, NY, USA
As a Freelance Product Manager, you will be a member of a growing product team, working on the creation of consumer digital products. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team including product, strategy, visual design, engineering, experience design, and quality assurance in an agile environment.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
You will be responsible for leading a team through the conceptualization, creation, and management features including: providing detailed requirements analysis, documenting business rules and requirements, developing functional specifications, building user/data flows and supporting the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria, and ensuring the creation of a quality product.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Strategist, Product Manager, Product Owner, or Scrum Master on an agile team.
- Recent experience working with multi-disciplined teams across technology, UX, Design and QA
- Experience communicating with senior stakeholders to update decisions, milestones and pivots
- Ability to determine business and user objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Must be able to identify and work with stakeholders to collect, aggregate, and evaluate requirements in light of current and future technology, resources, and budgets
- A strong understanding of SDLC methodologies and approaches
- Definition and creation of business rules and requirements and associated documentation
- Development of artifacts to describe functional flows, user behaviors, use cases and edge cases
- Definition and creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Developing detailed artifacts for development team
- Ensuring solutions and all decisions meet business and user needs and requirements
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Experience with Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.) desired
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Communicate and present to various audiences
- Lead and motivate teams
- Plan and execute research activities
- Manage client and stakeholder expectations
- Work with other teams to discover and negotiate requirements
- Agency experience
- High level understanding of web application architecture
- Prior experience with CMS software
- Prior experience with content personalization
- CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, or Bamboo
- An an interest in music or entertainment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page