Freelance eLearning Developer in Harrisburg, PA, USA
As a Freelance eLearning Developer, you are responsible for developing eLearning courses and awesome digital experiences that achieve desired learning and communication outcomes.
The developer is responsible for following the provided storyboard and efficiently handling all design assets to create highly engaging eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate. Your primary focus will be developing traditional eLearning modules, and educational interactives that are functional across all LMS, web and mobile applications.
You’ll use strategic, conceptual and visual storytelling skills as a key part of your development process. You will be responsible for the technical development of eLearning projects through all stages including the front-end UI/UX experience. Critical to this position is the ability to develop functionally sound interactions and courses with a high-level attention to detail.
You will work with project managers, instructional designers, quality assurance testers and the visual design director to bring client projects from ideas into reality. Developing for a variety of clients while simultaneously collaborating with other team members to improve the overall work of the group is expected.
This person will need to work or be availble to the d’Vinci Harrisburg location.
- Develop cutting edge learning experiences across a wide range of client types and platforms.
- Possess a core understanding of UI/UX design principles, bringing digital experiences to life across various devices, products, and platforms.
- Have a proficient understanding of eLearning, interactives, and educational games.
- Manage development quality throughout all phases of a project development.
- Collaborate with, and be a technical partner to, other multi-disciplinary teams throughout the agency.
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound rationale.
- 2-5+ years’ experience developing and an advanced knowledge of Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Must have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate development skills using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page