Freelance Entertainment Photographer in Nashville, TN, USA
Shutterstock, a leading global technology company, offers high-quality assets, tools and services that provide creative content to agencies, media companies and organizations. Through our creative platform, we license editorial and commercial images and videos - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We’re looking for freelance entertainment photographers in Nashville, TN. This position calls for an experienced, creative, and self-motivated professional to shoot entertainment and music events. The primary responsibility for our photographers is to exercise expert judgment to capture editorial images for our global market and clients.
- Photograph entertainment, news, and music events.
- Use insightful judgment to shoot, edit, and select the most impactful photographs ensuring that relevant aspects of a story are covered.
- Collaborate with picture editors to provide editing guidance and actionable feedback.
- Be available and prepared to travel for single and multi-day event assignments.
- Shoot, select, and upload photographs with consideration for the market, customers and deadlines.
- Maintain operating knowledge and interest in U.S. and global entertainment events, news, trends, fashions, and celebrities.
- Build and sustain partnerships with public relations teams, event organizers, and assignment editors.
- Maintain full understanding of the global client base, expected deadlines and image preferences.
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- 5+ years of professional entertainment, news, or fashion photography experience
- Experience shooting, editing, capturing and uploading images from live events.
- Expertise working with industry standard image editing tools and processes (including Adobe Photoshop, Photo Mechanic, and FTP clients).
- Proficient at creating and editing captions, keywords and media classifications.
- Existing productive relationships with public relations teams and event organizers.
- Excellent communicator, decisive, deadline-driven, people-oriented person.
- Experience collaborating with editors and technicians in fast-paced environments.
- Exceptional at achieving time-sensitive production goals while managing multiple (and competing) priorities and imminent deadlines.
- Available to work non-traditional schedules including evenings and weekend shift work.
- Wireless network-compatible camera a plus.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page