Freelance Digital Project Manager in Manchester, UK
FREELANCE DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says—we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget. This is an opportunity to take ownership of projects that help our clients change lives for the better - a highly rewarding opportunity in which you will be working with new and emerging technologies on a daily basis!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be working on a key Pharmaceutical client in an experiential agency - we are not about traditional campaigns, publications or Med Affairs. We are category outsiders, challenging the status quo and applying everything we know about great experiences to a category that’s ripe for reinvention. In 2019 we are undertaking a number of exciting VR projects for the client and require an experienced Digital Project Manager to oversee the delivery of these.
Specifically this will involve:
- Leading and delivering creative technology projects that are redefining how the client engages health care professionals and patients.
- Working closely with the UX, design and development teams to ensure mock-ups meet project requirements and adhere to the client’s brand.
- Providing effective planning for project delivery, closely managing time schedules and budgets
- Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders on project progress, highlighting potential risks and resolving potential issues effectively.
- Developing the project timelines and organising regular update meetings for the team.
- Contributing to feedback sessions and software reviews.
- Implementing initiatives and action plans to improve internal and external processes where…
HERES WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience as a Digital Project Manager within an agency environment - experience working on VR or Content projects a particular advantage.
- The ability to bring structure and organisation to projects, whilst remaining flexible to adapt to challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- The ability to bring calm to projects and those around them
The role is to commence early in January so we are looking for someone who is available ASAP!
- Required Experience
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page