Freelance Bilingual Editor (English-Brazilian Portugese) in UK
Further Digital Marketing is seeking a Freelance Bilingual Editor to be part of an exciting content marketing projects for a variety of international brands. Working closely with Further’s Production Manager, the Editor will:
- Pitch article ideas and, once approved, create briefs for freelance writers
- Coordinate with freelance writers in Brazil to produce content to brief
- Write, edit and proofread articles in Brazilian Portugese to high-quality
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Advise on or source appropriate imagery for articles.
This is a remote-working opportunity and those living within Brazil would be at a distinct advantage.
- Fluent in English and Brazilian Portugese
- In-depth knowledge of Brazil (culture, current events etc)
- Extensive experience in writing, proofreading and editing in Brazilian Portugese
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience working with international and/or well-known brands
Attention to detail
- English to translation
- Ability to source and commission high-quality freelance native writers.
- Experience of working with a marketing agency
- Experience producing content for financial services, travel or internet technology brands.
To be considered, please send your CV and current rates to [email protected].
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page