Freelance Graphic Designer in Jacksonville, FL, USA
This position creates graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include online advertising, web site content, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various media points.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Create all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials and infographics. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
- Develop and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific social media networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities, as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications; or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including digital.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in Mac design programs including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wordpress.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective customer service and communication skills.
- $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Jacksonville, FL (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page