Graphic Designer (Freelance) in San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Silicon Valley Business Institute (SVBI) is founded in Silicon Valley, the beating heart of disruptive innovation in US. SVBI provides products and services for entrepreneurs, notably including overseas study and training, business visits to innovative enterprises, venture capital summit, business tourism. Now, SVBI team is going to build an online career vocational education platform. This program focuses on the Juniors, Seniors and Master students who need to find jobs as well as employees who expect to get the career promotion. It aims to achieve equal education and efficient employment.
Graphic Designer (Part-time or intern)
You will work independently to design materials. Our team will get involved in brainstorm and inspire you to creatively design logo. In this position, you may also have the chance to dive into the latest technology and enrich your ideas in designing. Additionally, you can work from home.
- Communicate with team and management on designs, timelines, and outcomes.
- Modify designs based on feedback.
- Create ideas for maximize the advertising effects through designing.
- Bachelor’s degree or college student in graphic design, arts, illustration or a related field.
- Primarily looking for but no limit to students/alumni from SFAI/AAU/CCA.
- Be creative in designing, and have affluent ideas.
- Strong Photoshop/InDesign skills.
- Easy to work with team and constantly meet the expectation.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Part-time, Internship
- $0.00 to $100.00 /hour
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page