Freelance Implementation Designer (onsite) in Cincinnati, OH, USA
The Implementation Designer’s primary responsibility, in conjunction with a Brand Identity Manager, will be to ensure error-free final artwork preparation in terms of preparing files suitable for pre-press, separations and printing. Secondary responsibility will be to insure that implementation files meet the strategic/design intent, through a broad range of SKU’s, and are in line with standards set up by the Brand Identity Manager.
Please note: this position is to be onsite in our Cincinnati office
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- As an Implementation Designer you will be part of a team charged with creating pre-implementation (design layout) and an error-free final implementation for assigned print-promotion and packaging brands.
- Be responsible for building error-free implementation files that meet Interbrand’s standards of excellence.
- Develop and finalize selected design concepts to implementation, which may have been originated by other members of the team. This includes adaptation of the concept to additional shapes and sizes and/or line extensions, to fit within the specified printing process.
- Collaborate with Brand Identity Managers to see that the Implementation files meet design intent and printing specifications.
- Problem solver who can take accountability and ownership of assigned projects while understanding strict timelines and budgets.
- Help to create files within the number of available printing stations and giving suggestions as to other options that fit within the client’s budget.
- Assumes a hands-on implementation function to help complete projects in a timely manner.
- BFA (or equivalent experience) experience is to be considered in addition to any educational or skill requirements of the position.
- 2-5 years experience in related area or clearly transferable from a non-related industry
- Working knowledge of current printing practices, i.e. pre-press and separations
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other current design software in a Mac OS X environment,along with the ability to share this knowledge with the implementation team
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page