Freelance Trial Graphic Artist in United States
As a Trial Graphic Designer you will work with the trial technology team and the legal team to develop and provide clear, effective demonstratives for any stage of any case or marketing effort. The designer must have a high level of knowledge and expertise with design software and strong information design skills. The designer is expected to perform all responsibilities, independently with a commitment to providing superior service to attorneys, litigation support staff and the marketing and communications teams, while maintaining a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Design, produce, revise and deliver high quality graphics, demonstratives and marketing presentations under tight deadlines.
- Develop visual designs and provide graphic recommendations for effective visual communication.
- Work closely with internal consultants and legal teams, both remotely and on-site, to develop the most effective use of visual communications from concept to completion, translating complex information into clear and concise demonstratives.
- Handle revisions to graphics, presentation slides, etc. to meet court and other deadlines.
- Design experience in the legal environment and basic understanding of presentation requirements for bench trials, jury trials, arbitrations, hearings, and other legal presentation scenarios in both state and federal venues.
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under pressure.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page