Freelance Website Developer in St. Louis, MO, USA
Do you have a passion for building websites that CONVERT and convey the story of the business and owner? ChiroConnect is the GO-TO marketing and advertising agency for Chiropractors! Many of the clinics we work with are the most successful practices in the country.
If you have serious website development and design skills we want to talk to you!
- Designing and Developing Wordpress Websites
- Working with the client account manager for website vision
- Providing support to websites
- Updating websites as needed
- Part Time Contract/Freelance Work
- Remote (from home) or our business location as needed
Have Some or All of These Skills or Knowledge:
- Knowledge of design frameworks
- Experience with Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Website Development: 3 years (Required)
- Website Design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page