Freelance Technical Copywriter in Charleston, SC, USA
Micfo is looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Freelance Technical Copywriter to contribute to a growing and talented team. Working with Micfo means working with one of the fastest-growing tech companies leading one of the hottest industries today cloud!
Our values are at the forefront of everything we do. Our mission is to have a genuine impact on companies and their customers through our products, services, brand experience, and company culture which, cumulatively, serve an ever-moving world requiring information and communication to be shorter, faster, and closer. We value innovative thinking, independent choice, inclusive behavior and transparency, and giving our employees the opportunity to explore their individual journeys.
As a leading provider in the cloud and hosting industry, we are focused on our growth and branding efforts that attract our customers to use what we offer. As a technical copywriter, you will work in a collaborative environment to create innovative content that enhances and simplifies our service offerings. You will be responsible for crafting inspiring and informative content on our website that will give customers a glimpse into what its like to do business with Micfo. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience creating technical user stories for potential customers.
What Well Expect:
- Were searching for someone to push our thinking on Micfos value to current and future clients in various industries around the world through how we position our copy on site
- You will have deep technical knowledge of the cloud industry & custom hosting solutions
- You will have experience and expertise creating content related to the cloud (public v. private, cloud native vs. cloud hosted), bare metal servers, containers, edge networks, dedicated or shared hosting, open source, etc.
- You will have knowledge about various industry platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, VMWare, OpenStack, etc.
What Youll Bring:
- Ability to produce SEO-optimized content
- Experience creating and evolving a brands voice and tone
- Ability to excite others and inspire with your crafted narratives
- Ability to simplify complex technical specs when given information
- Openness and willingness to hear constructive feedback and edits
- Excellent language, grammar and writing skills with attention to detail
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page