Freelance Copywriter in Franklin Lakes, NJ, USA
Marketing Communication is responsible for development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies that support the business/brand objectives Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family. Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations. Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ensures the accurate and timely delivery of high-quality content for all projects
- Manages up and down throughout the project, alerting relevant parties to evolving project needs, challenges and statuses, especially advising of anticipated developments that will impact deadlines
- Maintains a good working relationship with the account team, design, writers, proofreaders and clients
- Adheres to and supports departmental procedures
- Client-service-oriented mindset
- Strong communicator, contributor and collaborator in a team environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience writing for segmented audiences
- Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail and highly organized, with the ability to multitask effectively
- Working knowledge of online copywriting practices, website organization and SEO techniques
- Strong knowledge of SEO and AMA Manual of Style and/or Chicago Manual of Style a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, English or related field
- Excellent knowledge of PC-based software programs (e.g., Adobe Pro, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing content at an agency, production house, pharmaceutical or medical device company, medical education firm or in a related field
- Several strong writing samples
- Ability to work 20-36 hours per week, or up to 40 hours per week
- Temporary, Contract
- $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- AMA Manual: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing Communications: 4 years (Required)
- Copywriting: 5 years (Required)
- Chicago Manual of Style: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page