Programmer (Freelance) in Los Angeles, CA, USA
The Programmer at Bailey Moss offers an opportunity to help build the e-commerce aspects of a fashion company. Shopify plus knowledge is a must! We are a fashion startup within a bigger, overarching company that holds Paper Crane, For All Seasons, and Sinuous. You will help with the website functionality and this is a part time role that can be translated to full time work in the future.
- Need someone who can temporarily work from home and can come in to our office from time to time.
- Work with product and marketing teams to continuously improve
- Analyze and resolve performance issues
- Assess and recommend technology investments
- Improve existing code
- You’ve mastered Shopify ecosystem and how to best utilize it
- Three years or more of deep knowledge and technical experience on Shopify Plus
- Knowledgable about social media and current trends
- Good with children!! (A must, our line is geared for children)
- Eager to learn and quickly grow in a fashion company : -)
- CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 2 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page