UX Designer (Freelance) in London, UK
We are looking for a talented UX designer (freelance) to join us working on next generation tools that drive the future of floristry forwards and push the boundaries of what has been done and take our service offering to the next level. You will research, identify and articulate customer needs to produce wireframes and story boards for digital products which reflect the customers’ requirements and behaviours. You will be working alongside a team of Product Managers and Developers to produce high quality visual designs from which the development team can use to deliver final products.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
As UX designer at Floom you will :
- Collaborate with the multi disciplinary team to deliver innovative design solutions and drive products forward. We like thinking outside the box.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to understand our different users: customers, florists and employees. Create a design theory that works for each of them, whilst being true to our overall brand identity.
- Sketching, wireframing, prototyping and visual design following UX best practices.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure designs are delivered in a considered and concise way.
- Experienced as a Senior/Lead User Experience Designer and have a strong portfolio.
- Empathy comes naturally to you. You wish to empathise with the end user and understand what makes them tick
- Are a keen problem solver - you enjoy thinking through complex product challenges and care about solving the right problem
- You are self driven and organised
- You appreciate the benefits of data driven design, are comfortable digesting analytical data and reacting to it
- Proficient in design tools, such as Figma
- You are happy coordinating directly with engineers. And used to handing off designs and styleguides using software like Zeplin
- Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
- A great office in Clerkenwell - full of plants and flowers of course!
- Join a young, engaged team all passionate in their fields and hungry for success.
- Responsibility, opportunity and ownership - right from the start.
- A hard-working but empowered company culture.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page