Freelance Product Photographer in Birmingham, UK
A busy e-commerce photography studio is looking for a freelance photographer to join the team. Reporting to the Studio Manager on a daily basis, your duties will include photographing still life and flat products for web for a leading online fashion retailer.
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but not essential, as full training will be provided to the right candidate. As you’ll be working alongside a tight knit team, strong communication skills a must.
This position is based in our Birmingham facilities, so please keep the location and commuting implications in mind before applying.
- Take photos of products according to studio style guides.
- Be able to work with stylist and retouchers to create photographs according to style guides.
- Be able to work with studio lighting to create consistent photographs according to clients requirements.
- To work quickly, accurately and professionally to meet studio deadlines and targets.
- Photography experience or photography degree.
- Strong attention to composition and detail.
- Knowledge in photo editing using Photoshop.
- Must be able to use a Mac.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Ability to work under severe time constraint.
Experience that would be a plus is:
- Experience within a high volume environment or studio experience.
- Knowledge of CaptureOne.
- Part-time, Temporary
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Birmingham, West Midlands (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page