Freelance Social Media Manager in Carson City, NV, USA
We are looking for a part time talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. We expect that this will be about 2 hours a day. Possibly more in the beginning as you help us develop and document our strategy for our Spa as well as for our aquatic fitness app in development - Ability Fix.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
You will be responsible for creating original text, graphic and video content, managing posts and ensuring responses to followers have been made. We don’t expect you to know everything about our business, but do expect that you can get the right people within our business to provide an answer.
You will manage our companies images in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals, which includes creating and editing those images.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. If you have any Public Relations skills that will drive traffic to our business, we would consider that highly advantageous.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Help us design and implement a social media strategy for our businesses - Paradise Salon Spa and Wellness as well as an aquatic fitness app in development.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design Specifically, the usual Facebook, Instagram etc. but also Reddit and Quora
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- You must have an interest and general knowledge in fitness and beauty
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with Adobe media products
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page