Freelance Event Photographer in New York, NY, USA
We frequently work with photographers on our corporate and private tours and we’re looking to expand our network of talented NYC Photographers!
We like to capture every magical experience in the museum on our tours, especially collaborative team moments, games in the gallery, and surprise and delight on people’s faces during storytelling from our guides. We would love a photographer to help communicate the range of experiences on our tours.
- Work with the Museum Hack tour guides to capture magic moments with our guests at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Museum of Natural History, Rubin Museum of Art, and more
- Each adventure is approximately 2 hours long. (Yes, we said adventure: these are NOT your typical museum tours)
- Take pictures of people smiling, having fun, in deep thought, etc
- Must be a current NYC area photographer
- Have your own camera (preferably a DSLR) and laptop to share/edit photos
- Smooth talker: you must have EXCELLENT social skills to make our guests feel comfortable
- Tech savviness and familiarity with social media
- Eager, enthusiastic, energetic, and FUN
- Flexible availability, if you have a full-time, 9-to-5 job, please do not apply
- $100-200 per event, depending on experience
- You will be paid as an Independent Contractor (1099 status)
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Include your desired rate(s)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page