Senior Web Developer (Freelance) in Austin, TX, USA
Finding a nimble agency that has both a breadth and depth of skills is rare. We like being one of those few. We’re proud to be a completely full-service, totally in-house independent shop. We don’t like doing things halfway, so our broad range of capabilities helps us solve for any and all potential client needs. From social media and marketing intelligence to technology and experience design, our capabilities help us take a brand’s usefulness to the next level.
Ranked alongside the world’s top innovation firms, T3 has offices across North America that serve Fortune 200 clients with award-winning digital and marketing programs for a global audience.
You’ll work with our world-class development team, focusing on front-end and CMS development. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both client and internal web sites and applications. You’re expected to be able to build complex layouts with minimal assistance. You should have some experience with JS frameworks such as React or Angular, as well as experience with one or more CMS platform such as Wordpress and Drupal. In this role, you’ll work alongside our Technical Architect and Senior Developers from project concepting through completion.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS. LESS or SASS experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with React
- Experience in one or more CMS platforms.
- Proficiency using GIT for source control.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience in one or more server side languages, such as PHP, Python, Java, or C#.
- Experience building and maintaining Wordpress Themes and Plugins
- Experience building and maintaining Drupal Sites and Modules.
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience working with Vagrant
- Experience working with Docker
If interested, please share the following:
- Hourly rate
- Availability (hours per week and possible start date)
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Preference for remote vs on-site at our HQ in Austin
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action. We get it and hire people who do, too.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page