Freelance Digital Producer/Project Manager Hybrid in Lakewood, CO, USA
The Freelance Digital Producer/Project Manager Hybrid leads the delivery of best in class digital experiences and agency projects by managing processes from start to finish through the agency workflow. This is a 3-month contract with potential to extend and/or move into a full-time role.
You have an exceptional understanding of the functions, processes, and production requirements of digital and technical deliverables (responsive web, mobile apps, interactive content, standard/custom digital display media, and beyond), you have a strong integrated agency background, and will serve as a coordinator and owner for assigned production projects across one of our agency’s premier accounts.
Your role is part of a high-performance team, with high expectations of all its team members with one goal: to produce great work, that works. As a dedicated member of the team, responses must be timely, detailed and solutions-oriented. The business deliverables involve multiple campaigns and optimization programs which create a fast-paced environment — multitasking management and high attention to detail is a must.
With a diverse range of skill sets, personality types, and communication styles on the team, success will be dependent on learning, tracking, and adapting to each individual, group, and project type to effectively apply the required processes and see each deliverable through to success.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or digital equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience producing digital/interactive projects; previous agency experience required
- Proven experience delivering multiple website design and digital projects
- A great set of examples of digital/interactive campaigns that you have helped bring to fruition
- Foundation of Project Management experience, activities, and skills. Familiarity with a range of project management and web development methodologies and tools (i.e. waterfall, scrum, kanban, WorkFront, JIRA, etc).
- Experience and familiarity with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and other current industry standard applications. Foundational knowledge of software, tools, techniques, and various file formats used within digital deliverables.
- Experience participating in and managing both functional and content QA
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple client projects from beginning to end with tight deadlines
- A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to detail and thoroughness in approach—proven ability to interact effectively with diverse teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to juggle multiple projects as well as disparate information.
- Solid decision-making skills; ready to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues, vendors, clients, and management and be able to translate concisely for non-savvy colleagues or clients
- Strong financial skills including but not limited to estimating and reconciling budgets.
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and best practices with a passion to share and inspire those around you
- Understanding of graphic design, prepress, and production processes helpful
- Hands-on CMS/WordPress experience a plus
- Previous exposure and/or experience working with Google Analytics & SEO/SEM a plus
7245 West Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page