Freelance Photographer- KTVT in Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
- Ft. Worth, TX
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
CBS Television Stations consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates. Among its stations are WCBS-TV and WLNY-TV (New York), KCBS-TV and KCAL-TV (Los Angeles), WBBM-TV (Chicago), KYW-TV and WPSG-TV (Philadelphia), KTVT-TV and KTXA-TV (Dallas-Ft. Worth), KPIX-TV and KBCW-TV (San Francisco), WBZ-TV and WSBK-TV (Boston), WUPA-TV (Atlanta), WWJ-TV and WKBD-TV (Detroit), KSTW-TV (Seattle), WTOG-TV (Tampa-St. Petersburg), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis), KCNC-TV (Denver), WFOR-TV and WBFS-TV (Miami), KOVR-TV and KMAX-TV (Sacramento), KDKA-TV and WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh), WJZ-TV (Baltimore), as well as WCCO-TV’s satellite stations KCCO-TV (Alexandria, Minn.) and KCCW-TV (Walker, Minn.).
KTVT CBS 11 (CBS Owned and Operated Station) is looking for a motivated Photojournalist/ENG Operator to Freelance for our newsroom. Candidates should have a strong commitment to visual storytelling with excellent photography and editing skills.
- Photojournalists applying for this position must have non-linear editing experience, knowledge of file based video transfer and experience as an ENG Truck Operator.
- Must have the ability to operate live bonded cellular transmit units (Dejero, LiveU, TVU, etc.) as well as communicate effectively, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Applicants can expect a flexible schedule with ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a small to medium television market.
- Candidates will be accountable for maintaining assigned equipment, including news vehicles, cameras, lights, laptop editors and peripheral gear, initiating repairs when necessary.
- Must be physically able to carry, shoulder and shoot with a broadcast ENG camera (25 lbs. or more), as well as carry support equipment (tripod, lights, microphones, etc.).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page