Freelance Photographers Assistant in Billerica, MA, USA
Potpourri Group Inc., referred to as “PGI”, was founded in 1963, publishing a single consumer catalog title. New brands were added through internal development and acquisitions so that today PGI has grown to be one of the most successful multi-brand direct-to-consumer merchants in America, serving millions of customers a year.
At PGI, we look for unique talent and skills, and above all else, passion. Our employees are enthusiastic team members who love what they do, and come to work every day ready to jump in and roll up their sleeves. Employees here take initiative, take pride in their work and accomplishments, and are trusted to work independently while being team players known for sharing ideas, support, and resources.
PGI is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to think outside of the box, be creative, and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings, and even hallway and coffee room conversations. The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care. People are more than just co-workers at PGI and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, and it’s a career.
The Freelance Photographs Assistant will be responsible for assisting multiple Photographers with all aspects of still and model photography. Including, but not limited to camera, lighting, product and background set – up and breakdown.
- Assist Photographers, Stylists and Assistants with daily studio production.
- Responsible for daily equipment and studio maintenance.
- General Photo Assistant duties.
- Qualified candidates need to be proficient with Digital Photography Equipment, Mac Computers, Grip and Studio rigging.
We are currently using:
- Phase One 645 Digital Cameras and Lenses
- Phase One Digital Backs
- Broncolor Lighting Equipment
- Apple Computers
- Capture One Pro (Version 9)
- Photoshop (CS5)
- Physically able to move equipment, sets and props to set – up shots on a daily basis. This would require the physical ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Earning and growth potential
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Potpourri Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page