Graphic Designer - Freelance in Birmingham, UK
Devoch an integrated strategy and content agency devoted to supporting British brands, businesses, and institutions to enter and grow in the Chinese market. With offices in London, Birmingham and Shenzhen China, we provide clients the best services that they would ever need to take their business truly global.
We are looking for a dynamic graphic designer to work on upcoming projects with our current team. We are conveniently based in Birmingham’s China Town within a 10 minute walk from Birmingham’s Grand Central station.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Duties would include but are not exclusive to:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- estimating the time required to complete a job and providing quotes for clients
- developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- commissioning illustrators and photographers
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
We are looking for a really enthusiastic, dynamic graphic designer with skills in many art forms however all levels are welcome and we are looking to keep on permanent roles in the future.
The designer will be an integral part of our team and their contribution will have a large impact on the design, look and feel of our brand and the projects we take. Knowledge of Chinese design and culture will be a bonus.
- Part-time, Commission
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page