Freelance Developers in London, UK
We’re looking for freelance Developers in Bristol and in London.
Our freelancers work as part of our multi-disciplinary teams to help our clients meet their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent, innovative products and experiences.
We ask our developer freelancers to:
- Work closely with researchers and designers to produce HTML prototypes to be tested with end users.
- Preferably have experience of working in an agile, cross-functional team environment.
- Have strong experience of collaborating with designers and researchers, preferable with a good understanding of interaction design best practice.
- Be able to demonstrate great communication skills (verbal and written), the ability to listen, and to articulate complex ideas clearly to a non technical audience.
As with our permanent staff, we ask all our freelancers to:
- Demonstrate a good manner with clients; be thoughtful, measured, persuasive and good at listening. Ultimately, we’ll want our clients to feel you’ve facilitated the right choice.
- Demonstrate a good manner with colleagues; be measured, encouraging, and be good at listening. Ultimately we want our colleagues to feel they are part of an open and effective team.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page