Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA, USA
We’re seeking an experienced graphic designer to add to our collaborative and cross-functional team to join Los Angeles’ best SEO company you must be highly talented with a desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) proficiency
- Aware of current market trends in both modern design and content consumption
- Demonstrates ability to create innovative and original designs on rigorous deadlines
- Experience with client presentations and meetings preferred
- Responds well to working under pressure and is able to meet hard deadlines
- Experience working with type and grids
- Strong design, layout, illustration, painting, and conceptual design skills including use of color palettes, gradients, and flat
- HTML and CSS expert with an understanding of a web developer’s role
- E-commerce web design experience preferred
- Experience using online tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks and Google Docs
- A strong portfolio demonstrating required skills as well as variety
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (9 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time)
- Creating website layouts and mockups using Wordpress CMS while ensuring alignment with company branding policy and/or client requirements
- Participates in client kick-off calls with our Digital Producers to aid in establishing a vision for the project
- Develops site content and graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- Familiar with using web tools to incorporate custom fonts i.e. Typekit and Cufon
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and meet quality standards
- Follow brand standards and actively develop company graphic standards
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including SEO, web development and business partners
- Brainstorm and develop designs for internal marketing materials including print and digital
- Keeping up to date on current market changes, industry policies, and relevant knowledge
- Share expertise and best practices with analytical functions across the team to develop sound strategies to deliver on future projects
- Fully stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks
- Flexdays - the luxury to work from home a few days per month
- Your choice to use either Mac or PC
- Free team lunches weekly
- Regular company events
- Dog-friendly office
- Monthly bonus plan that distributes up to 50% of the company’s profits among all team members
- Paid time off that grows as you grow with the company
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Competitive salary
This position is based at our Culver City Headquarters. We offer you a chance to build your career as a graphic designer and grow your skills while becoming an integral part of our team. We continuously seek ambitious, smart, energetic, and passionate team members who will drive our business, offer irreplaceable services to our clients, and help us become the best digital marketing agency in the world. Find a job you’ll fall in love with - join our team!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page