Freelance Senior QA Analyst - Contract in Portland, OR, USA
You will be responsible for testing complex interactive mobile applications… iOS specifically. General knowledge of front-end and back-end development processes and environments are essential and respecting the quality of the end-product is a must.
Working closely with other AKQA Tech leads and our clients you will be a key part of our fast paced technology deliverables and cross-studio collaboration.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Develop QA plans
- Write test scripts and cases
- Perform functional testing, regression, accessibility, and performance testing
- Organize UAT for clients
- Track/report defects, change requests
- Release management
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Able to understand complex business requirements in rder to devise effective test cases.
- Able to understand the overall architecture and technology of a system under test.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills: able to pinpoint the root cause of a defect and to explain this clearly when reporting defects for developers to address.
- Able to write test cases with clear steps and 100% coverage.
- Able to execute test cases and update them according to results.
- Able to write defects with clear steps to reproduce.
- Have one or more of the following abilities: write automated test scenarios using Selenium WebDriver or Specflow, strong programming skills in JAVA, able to write and execute JMeter script for performance testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Experience of team management and leadership will be advantageous.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page