Freelance Creative Project Manager in San Francisco, CA, USA
As a freelance Creative Project Manager, you will join like-minded individuals who share a talent for transforming compelling business strategies into engaging customer experiences. Your primary responsibility will be to help lead, organize and orchestrate all phases of the creative production process. You will partner with Creative Department team members in Content, Design, Styling and Photography, bringing an organized, focused, synergistic work flow and output. You will be a key interface with Marketing and Merchant partners helping guide, prepare and organize projects prior to Creative Team team kick off. In a nutshell, your role is “the glue” making sure all facets of the team and process are running smoothly and efficiently.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Report to Director of Project Operations while partnering with a talented Creative Department team of marketers, designers, photographers, stylists and editorial writers.
- Manage Process Oversight: work with to implement cohesive, integrated team project plans that account for all work streams, deliverables and business needs. The goal, a clear view of all assigned projects, timelines, owners and status.
- Oversee End-to-End Project Management: continuous day to day management of brand projects and programs that support seasonal and business initiatives. Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, and internal and external resources. Provide regular status reports and progress updates to project team and internal stakeholders.
- Act as Meeting Lead: you will take ownership of key meetings and become the “go to” or point person for the holistic department project workload making sure all teams are focused, connected and clear on expectations and deliverables. Meetings include, but not limited to weekly Project Kickoff, Creative Review, Design Team Status, etc.
- Be an Internal Client Interface: you will act as the liaison between various teams to maintain alignment around timelines, budgets and deliverables. Ensure that all projects are working toward key business initiatives and milestones and have a thoughtful, detailed project plan prior to kick off.
We’re excited about you because you have
- B.A or B.S with 5-7 years of experience in project management, production, oversight in an agency or in-house creative team.
- Creative project management experience within a media and marketing environment, ad agency or design studio.
- Full understanding of various channel tactics including: OOH, digital, CRM, email, social, PR and events.
- Outstanding presentation skills with an ability to present a clear point of view and drive alignment and clarity for cross-functional teams
Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; impeccable organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Natural ability to create strong and effective internal partnerships across cross functional teams, and thrive in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Instinctual ability to see challenges before they arise, troubleshoot and re-prioritize as needed. Willingness to embrace a fluid environment and be a beacon of calm for a busy team. Focuses efforts on driving and achieving project objectives.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly-fluid environment
- Passion for a vibrant company culture committed to being Bright, Goal-Oriented, and Kind
Why you will love working at Stitch Fix
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Get to be creative on a daily basis
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page