Instructional Designer (Freelance) in United States
Cinécraft is looking for a talented freelance instructional designer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Advanced understanding of the Instructional Design process, theory and adult learning principles.
- Strong knowledge of ADDIE, Quality Matters or SAM model.
- Perform needs analysis and define business objectives.
- Write proper learning objectives that begin with an action verb and are measurable and specific.
- Design storyboards for eLearning and embed examples in branched scenarios.
- Design feedback for branched scenarios.
- Design instructor-led materials including facilitator and participant guides, PowerPoints, job aids and quick reference guides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional, service-oriented, approachable attitude while working with a wide variety of people.
- Manage time related to project and budget.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools Lectora, Captivate and Articulate.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page