Freelance Interactive Producer in New York, NY, USA
The Freelance Interactive Producer sits in the Production department in our New York office, working in close collaboration with agency creatives, designers, and producers on a variety of digital and interactive projects. This person brings a wealth of experience, information, and excitement around emerging technologies/trends. The interactive producer must be highly organized, self-motivated, solutions-oriented and able to think creatively and quickly. Excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail are essential for the position.
- Lead a variety of digital and interactive projects from concept approval through project completion, including; timeline and content development, team and partner coordination, budgeting, quality control, implementation and reporting
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, processing and communicating information quickly to appropriate parties
- Discuss technical concepts with partners and vendors with a strong ability to clearly translate and present to internal team members and clients
- Build and manage detailed work back plans, production schedules, and budgets
- Work with and manage partners and vendors to seamlessly integrate concepts into physical builds when appropriate
- Assess, determine and build custom teams based on individual project needs
- Build, manage and track budgets and expenses for a variety of budget ranges
- Ability to Interpret data and know how to develop/ implement tracking tools and systems to measure results.
- Conduct / oversee QA testing of all deliverables
- Knowledge of digital and emerging technologies and trends, coupled with a strong interest in working in
- Balance multiple projects and associated project plans, budgets, deliverables, and teams
- Experience in interactive project management.
- interactive development process including in-depth understanding of content development, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and technology.
- 2-5 years experience as an Interactive Producer / Project Manager managing and executing interactive and digital campaigns, installations etc.
- Have a robust roster of contacts to call upon including production shops, digital artists, developers, coders, creators technologists etc.
- Deliver quality work in a fast paced, high volume, agency environment.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and proactive problem-solving abilities.
- A sincere love of dogs.
- Fun to work with, have a positive attitude and are passionate about the work you do.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page