Freelance Interactive Producer in New York, NY, USA 🌎
The Freelance Interactive Producer sits in the Production department in our New York office, working in close collaboration with agency creatives, designers, and producers on a variety of digital and interactive projects. This person brings a wealth of experience, information, and excitement around emerging technologies/trends. The interactive producer must be highly organized, self-motivated, solutions-oriented and able to think creatively and quickly. Excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail are essential for the position.
- Lead a variety of digital and interactive projects from concept approval through project completion, including; timeline and content development, team and partner coordination, budgeting, quality control, implementation and reporting
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, processing and communicating information quickly to appropriate parties
- Discuss technical concepts with partners and vendors with a strong ability to clearly translate and present to internal team members and clients
- Build and manage detailed work back plans, production schedules, and budgets
- Work with and manage partners and vendors to seamlessly integrate concepts into physical builds when appropriate
- Assess, determine and build custom teams based on individual project needs
- Build, manage and track budgets and expenses for a variety of budget ranges
- Ability to Interpret data and know how to develop/ implement tracking tools and systems to measure results.
- Conduct / oversee QA testing of all deliverables
- Knowledge of digital and emerging technologies and trends, coupled with a strong interest in working in
- Balance multiple projects and associated project plans, budgets, deliverables, and teams
- Experience in interactive project management.
- interactive development process including in-depth understanding of content development, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and technology.
- 2-5 years experience as an Interactive Producer / Project Manager managing and executing interactive and digital campaigns, installations etc.
- Have a robust roster of contacts to call upon including production shops, digital artists, developers, coders, creators technologists etc.
- Deliver quality work in a fast paced, high volume, agency environment.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and proactive problem-solving abilities.
- A sincere love of dogs.
- Fun to work with, have a positive attitude and are passionate about the work you do.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page