Freelance Product Photographer in Mount Juliet, TN, USA
The Catch Company is looking for an experienced e-commerce product photographer who will work directly with our e-commerce team to prep, shoot and edit product photos for our website. Our primary products are fishing lures, tackle, fishing rods and reels, accessories, and apparel. The total volume of photo assets is typically 100-200 products/month but could spike up in certain months depending on new product launches. Our home office is in Chicago, IL, and our fulfillment center is in Nashville. This position is open to either location.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you will do:
- Review our product photography guidelines on a category by category basis
- Visit our Chicago or Nashville location 1 or 2x per month, but possibly up to 4x per month to pick up samples of products that will be photographed. (if offsite, we can also ship the products to you)
- Take white background photos of products according to the guidelines we set forth
- Digitize, edit, and title the photos to fit our guidelines
- Upload photo assets via dropbox within 10 days.
- Photographed samples should be returned to the office or fulfillment center at the next pick up date.
- Communicate regularly via slack with our eCommerce team if there are questions on how to best shoot a product, you don’t have the right product, or other problems arise.
- We would also be open to suggestions for improving our guidelines and or adding new features (e.g., 360 degree photos, gifs)
- Must submit a portfolio with samples of your work.
- Experience in taking digital photos for e-commerce. Ideal products would be consumer goods, especially sporting goods, jewelry, food, and makeup
- Experience in photo editing software
- Strong communication skills
- Must supply your own studio space, camera equipment, lighting, white back drop, clothing forms, technical equipment, etc.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page