Social Media Specialist - Freelance in Huntington Beach, CA, USA
INNOCEAN is looking for more explorers in search of our clients’ next big discovery.
We’re an agency built on the belief that there is an ocean’s worth of innovation to explore that will enable us to bring our clients creative business solutions that can shape the future of their brands.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The opportunity for this role:
- To help manage the social voice of the newest luxury car manufacturer in the world.
What this means to you:
- You’re a ninja. Your part account and the other part the day-to-day social community manager for Genesis Motor America, publishing content on the brand’s channels and representing the social voice of the brand.
- You’ve had previous experience managing clients in an account role.
- You are comfortable holding and leading meetings.
- Work with Genesis brand team as well as across disciplines to ensure a holistic, connected brand focus.
- Report on both performance of Genesis content in social space, as well as, larger trends, consumer sentiment, and competitors.
- Responsible for building an audience within platform, planning and developing shareable content, participating and building relationships directly with fans and influencers, keeping the community engaged, and providing ongoing metrics tracking and optimization recommendations.
- Must be able to create post campaign performance reports.
- Must be able to work from strategy through execution of social media campaigns.
- Have a contemporary, fresh, inspirational design sense.
- Personable and enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
- A teammate who embraces the spirit of our mantra, Discover Beyond [ ] - which means we never stop learning, asking great questions, pushing, failing, and getting back up – in pursuit of finding ideas below the surface of the expected.
- A power-user of all the major social networks and always the first to discover and experiment with emerging platforms.
Skills we are looking for:
- Proficiency with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat with a solid understanding of each platform’s core features, as well as a technical understanding of each network’s advertising capabilities.
- You understand all aspects of social media, including paid and organic units and how they work.
- Experience with media/media buying and marketing strategies/tactics.
- Creating and implementing detailed social posting calendars, including campaign planning, content descriptions and posting copy.
- Posting, engaging and scheduling creative content within platform while ensuring they meet the necessary social requirements.
- Reviewing analytics reports to extrapolate insights and key learnings that can pivot creative strategies/concepts in real-time.
- Assisting in the execution of influencer outreach and engagement programs.
- Must have pulse of our brand, as well as, our social media target audience for each program and ensure our social communications speak to them while still staying true to our brand and products.
- Work closely with the Social Account Team, regular discussion of client requests and evaluation of the success of the social creative.
- Ability to uncover powerful insights that drive ideas (big and small) by understanding the entire brand context.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Must be well organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Impeccable written communication skills.
- Capable of getting things done with minimal direction.
- Have exceptional time management skills with a track record of effectively making deadlines.
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or substantial professional experience required.
- 2+ years in community management or social media management experience.
- Demonstrated experience of using social media in personal or professional setting.
- Experience with social media tools such as Tweetdeck, Hootesuite, Spredfast and Sprinklr.
- Agency experience in automotive preferred.
- Fun and fast-paced agency environment
- Lots of individual autonomy & rewards for merit and creativity
- Be part of a close-knit and exciting team & growing agency
- Enjoy catered happy hour every Thursday and breakfast on Fridays
- Full-time Barista on-site
- Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean by the pier in HB
- Discounted Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums after 60 Days
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page