Freelance Photographer in United Kingdom
Freelance School/Nursery Photographer
We require a hardworking, motivated, enthusiastic, friendly and reliable photographer to work on a freelance basis (as and when required) in schools and nurseries across in the area you are currently based.
- You must have photography experience working with children in this environment, preferably in the Newborn - 5yrs age group, as this will be the majority of the work.
- This type of work is seasonal, with the busiest months being April-June and September-November. It is anticipated that you will photograph at around one setting per week on average during these periods, however some weeks may be significantly busier and other weeks with no work. You must have the ability to be on location at 7am in certain cases.
- We are looking for someone with good communication skills, who has a warm professional manner and who can be patient, bubbly and enjoy what they are doing.
- Full UK driving license, with use of own vehicle is essential. Also essential is someone who has their own full photographic kit (good branded lighting kit and SLR digital camera) including a white backdrop. We require someone who has use of a personal computer as images will need to be forwarded to us upon completion of the shoots.
- We will pay an hourly rate of £12.00 p/h whilst on location and £8.00 p/h whilst at home making any editing adjustments (if necessary). Travelling time will not be paid, however a mileage allowance of 30p per mile is payable.
- This post is likely to start early 2019 when we commence marketing in the area you are currently based. This post will ideally suit someone who is already in the photography industry and who is looking to generate extra workload during weekdays in addition to the work they already undertake.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page