Freelance Social Media Coordinator in Denver, CO, USA
We’re looking for a social media coordinator / specialist to help with day-to-day tasks, with hopes that the role will expand into a more involved strategic position. The specialist will work with the content team, design team and marketing staff to schedule content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and potentially YouTube. They’ll also assist in creating and managing our client’s social media content calendar and preparing monthly analytics reports to share social media performance, insights and opportunities. The specialist will also help with social media listening and competitive and benchmark analyses.
Your regular responsibilities:
- Owning the creation of client’s social media content calendars
- Scheduling client’s social media posts
- Coordinating with copywriters, content team, design team and other team members to create client’s social media content calendars
- Interacting with users on social media pages, when applicable
- Preparing weekly high level reports and monthly deep dive reports for client
- Sharing regular internal reports to inform content creation and curation moving forward
- Collaborating and communicating with the internal team, including designers, developers, project managers, writers and editors, via Slack, Asana, Google Drive, Trello, UberConference and Gmail
- Building relationships with high-profile influencers in all market segments for company to increase brand awareness and backlinking opportunities
- Creating and implementing the social media strategy and defining KPIs for all social media channels
- Maintaining a keen understanding of social media trends and keep the client and internal team apprised of any major updates or opportunities
- 1–2 years of experience working in social media marketing, either in-house, at an agency or self-employed.
- Experience creating social media content.
- Experience managing social media campaigns or programs in the B2B space; this includes managing Facebook business pages, Twitter streams, LinkedIn accounts, Pinterest pages, etc.
- We don’t care if you earned a degree from an accredited educational institution. We just care that you know what you’re doing and you’re eager to continue your education through non-traditional methods like online courses, conferences, etc.
You’re A+++ if:
- You have graphic design chops.
- You also have an interest or experience in email marketing.
- You’re familiar with Asana, Slack, Trello, Gmail, Google Drive and Google Analytics.
- You’re professional but easygoing, self-motivated, independent, collaborative, and eager to learn. We’re looking for a self-starter who takes constructive criticism and creative direction well.
- You have a strong grasp of analytics.
- You know about professional photography or have experience in ecommerce.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects with varying timelines.
- You also do the copywriting.
- You’re obsessive about organization and processes. If you’re not, that’s okay, but you’ll still need to stick to ’em.
- Work when you want. Where you want. Unless we have a call scheduled, then please be on time. Still don’t care where you take it, as long as you have a connection!
- We’re not one of those everything-is-a-fire-drill and you-need-to-be-online-24/7 type of groups — work-life balance comes first. Unless something is TRULY an emergency (i.e. you accidentally posted a selfie from your night out to our client’s Facebook page), we won’t be bugging you outside of your working hours.
- Our clients are actually dream clients. We have to pinch ourselves constantly. They LOVE to hear our strategic recommendations and let us take the wheel and drive. Got a new idea that you think will make a real impact? Let’s take it and run with it!
- Feel good about the client you’re working with. We’ll tell you all about their story, but it started with the founder wanting to give back to his local community. Now, more than 300 employees have gotten an education AND well-paying jobs because of it.
The fine print:
- This position will be paid hourly (Remote, off-site)
- Job Type: Contract
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Required)
- Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ecommerce: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page