Entertainment Photo Editor - Freelance in Los Angeles, CA , USA
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in editorial photography industry
- Degree in photography/journalism/media preferred
- Knowledge of photography and digital imaging; experience with industry-standard editing tools and asset management software with a strong understanding of color theory (also enhancement of digital image files, color-correction, contrast adjustment, sharpening, cropping)
- Acute awareness of global entertainment news
- Commitment to deadlines and covering events during weekends and non-traditional working hours
- Able to multitask while maintaining thorough attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines in a global environment
- Proficiency in Windows and Mac OS X-based systems and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment; patience and diplomacy in high-pressure situations
- Flexible to be able to work days, nights or weekends, on holidays and long hours when assignments are given; with occasional travel
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page