Freelance Video Editor in New York, NY, USA
We are looking for a Freelance Video Editor to join our Fox News family. As the Freelance Video Editor you will be part of a collaborative team effort to provide highly creative and technically sound content across multiple platforms for both Fox News and Fox Business. You will be challenged to think on your feet and deliver solutions to diverse requests in a fast paced news environment
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on a variety of programs delivering high end work under demanding deadlines across both networks
- Display initiative and focus to remain as productive as possible when working either collaboratively or independently
- Turn raw video into news packages and create broadcast quality pieces very quickly in a live environment with a sharp eye for detail
- Serve as the ‘last line of defense’ on all audio/video requirements so no technical or editorial mistakes occur on air
- Share creative and technical input to provide a cohesive look for both Networks
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A passion for the news and have demonstrated knowledge of current events
- 2- 3 experience in non-linear editing on Final Cut Pro. Strong working knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro is highly desired
- Demonstrated news editorial judgment and broadcast experience a plus
- Ability to work seamlessly and quickly in a fast on non-linear edit platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (After Effects is preferred)
- Working knowledge of Sapphire/Boris plug-ins
- A creative, enthusiastic, and solution oriented nature
- A team player attitude with the flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
- A reel available for viewing
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%