Freelance Graphic Designer in London, UK
POLARIS is an award winning digital marketing agency servicing both FTSE250 and SME clients, globally. Our clients include Thomson Reuters, Mars, Reed Learning, and Make a Wish. We are a hard working, results driven team and we are currently looking for a committed and experienced digital web designer to join our team.
This is a new role for the business in 2019 and is a role which can be filled remotely from any location, worldwide.
You will take responsibility for ensuring clients websites communicate to their consumers clearly and effectively, through appropriate and considered digital design. You will have a strong appreciation for user experience, and consider UX within all your work at every point.
The role requires proficiency with Adobe Create Suite software including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. You will also need to be familiar with content management systems, HTML and social media channels. Experience of using wordpress would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Taking the creative lead and responsibility for all website projects within the agency, delivering digital designs
- Creating highly efficient designs that communicate and engage quickly and clearly through the most effective design.
- Working with account management teams to create digital communication assets for marketing campaigns, such as HTML email templates, infographics, banners, and more
- Work on branding exercises for clients and the agency, creating brand identities across colour, typography and style
- Presenting designs and reasoning behind the design in digital format through web conferences
- Working with our web developers to turn creative designs into working functional web experiences
- Sense checking and critiquing web experiences against original designs before they go live
- Learning and keeping the agency updated with latest design techniques and principles
- Incredibly creative mind, with over 3+ years’ experience working in an agency or client role
- A strong portfolio of relevant digital creative work
- Proven experience in all aspects of web design, including mobile web design
- Strong market awareness of current web design trends and styles
- In-depth understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of emerging technologies on social networks
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, colour and layout
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- European language skills preferred
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page