Freelance Graphic Designer in Norcross, GA, USA
AMER Rugs’ American Headquarters is based outside of Atlanta in Norcross, GA. We have showrooms across the country in Atlanta, Las Vegas, High Point, and New York. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The ideal candidate will have graphic design experience working with printed catalogs.
- Create designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and on brand.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand image and assist the company in creating brand guidelines
- Traditional (print) and digital production knowledge and experience
- As necessary, work with creative resources to develop brand-appropriate campaigns and materials.
- Digital Photography knowledge and execution a plus.
- Researching current creative trends and keeping the brand up to date with design tactics and strategies.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on workload.
- Ability to take and absorb constructive criticism from peers and supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Minimum 2+ years in design and production experience, preferably in a related field.
- Must have an excellent eye for typography, color, layout, and branding.
- Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts.
- Experience in copy writing for consumer products (preferred)
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite on MAC platform.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere a plus.
- Proficiency in Dropbox
- Ability to conceptualize creatively and see the concept through to polished design.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to own multiple phases of a project with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Can work from home but collaborate with executives in the Norcross office as often as needed
- This is a temporary project position with future opportunity for design work extending past the initial timeframe needed.
- All applications must be submitted through Indeed. Please no direct calls or emails.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hindi (not required) (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%